Thank you for your service to MSU!
The Michigan State University Retirees Association (MSURA) is an organization for all retired faculty, staff and their spouses. The mission of the MSURA is to establish and maintain a community of fellowship among its members; to stimulate individual and mutual interests and concerns; to bring its members together for social, recreational and educational purposes; to communicate and clarify information that has special impact upon retired persons and surviving spouses; to provide liaison between Michigan State University retirees and Michigan State University administration; and to participate in service projects and programs that benefit its members, Michigan State University and the community.
MSU retirees and their spouses are automatically members of the MSURA for life. There are no dues, but donations will help make MSURA better. For a hard copy of our newsletter you can subscribe for $10 per year. Download the Newsletter Subscription Form, print the form, and mail it with your check.
Benefits Received by MSU Retirees
- Campus parking pass
- Reduced price athletic tickets for football, hockey, and men's basketball and eligibility to purchase a "Green Card" for admission to other athletic events
- HR benefits http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/index.htm
- Tuition Assistance
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D
- MSU Benefits Plus https://msubenefitsplus.com/
- StraightLine retirement investment advisory service http://www.myrplan.com/msu/
- For a full list see: http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/retirement/retirementinfo.htm
MSU Retirees Association
Let's Go State!